styling overhaul Package
ideal for clients who need help putting the finishing touches on a room. You should consider this package if you:
- are leasing a home and are restricted by what you can change
- want to utilize the furniture you have in a new, fresh way
- have recently moved or had a major life change (downsizing, divorce, empty-nest)
- are preparing to host an event
- need help arranging and installing a gallery wall
- have purchased a Room Design and want to add finishing touches to pull everything together
$505 for up to 2 rooms
This Package includes a General Consultation (as described here) and a Styling Day. During the General Consultation, we will assess your current belongings. We will make recommendations for new pieces that are needed and give you a plan (if applicable) for furniture re-arrangement and/or window coverings, as well as other tasks to complete before Styling Day.
On Styling day, we spend 2-4 hours organizing and styling your room. (This includes hanging small, lightweight pieces of art). You are left with a fresh, new look! (Not included: shopping [this is available as a separate service], moving heavy furniture, hanging window treatments, hanging heavy wall art, painting or wall repairs, heavy cleaning.)
For clients who have had a General Consultation with us in the last 6 months, it may not be necessary to repeat this step, thus $145 will be deducted from the $505.
Styling Overhaul Process:
f i r s t
- Contact us below to discuss the goals and challenges of your project.
- We will schedule the General Consultation in your home during a time that works for us both.
- You will receive an invoice via email for $145* that may be paid via Credit Card, Paypal, or Personal Check. This secures your spot on our calendar.
- You will complete the Client Questionnaire before the consultation (if you haven't previously completed it).
s e c o n d
- We arrive for the consultation to assess your current belongings, furniture layout, and organizational needs.
- We will make recommendations for new pieces that are needed and give you a plan (if applicable) for furniture re-arrangement and/or window coverings, as well as other tasks to complete before Styling Day.
- If shopping services are needed, we will arrange for that.
- We will also sign the Client Agreement to ensure both client and designer expectations are in sync.
- We will schedule the Styling Day and email an invoice for $360.
*A travel fee of $20 will be added for each trip for clients living outside of I540.
t h i r d
- On Styling Day, we arrive to organize and style your rooms, using your existing belongings and any new items you have acquired.
- We will do a final walk-through at the end of the appointment to ensure your satisfaction.