styling overhaul Package
ideal for clients who need help putting the finishing touches on a room. You should consider this package if you:
- are leasing a home and are restricted by what you can change
- want to utilize the furniture you have in a new, fresh way
- have recently moved or had a major life change (downsizing, divorce, empty-nest)
- are preparing to host an event
- need help arranging and installing a gallery wall
- have purchased a Room Design and want to add finishing touches to pull everything together
up to 2 rooms
This Package includes a General Consultation (as described here) and a Styling Day. During the General Consultation, we will assess your current belongings. We will make recommendations for new pieces that are needed and give you a plan (if applicable) for furniture re-arrangement and/or window coverings, as well as other tasks to complete before Styling Day.
On Styling day, we spend 2-4 hours organizing and styling your room. (This includes hanging small, lightweight pieces of art). You are left with a fresh, new look! (Not included: shopping [this is available as a separate service], moving heavy furniture, hanging window treatments, hanging heavy wall art, painting or wall repairs, heavy cleaning.)
For clients who have had a General Consultation with us in the last 6 months, it may not be necessary to repeat this step, thus the cost of a General Consultation will be deducted from the the Styling Overhaul fee.
Styling Overhaul Process:
f i r s t
- Contact us below to discuss the goals and challenges of your project.
- We will schedule the General Consultation in your home during a time that works for us both.
- You will receive an invoice via email for the cost of the General Consultation that may be paid via Credit Card, Paypal, or Personal Check. This secures your spot on our calendar.
- You will complete the Client Questionnaire before the consultation (if you haven't previously completed it).
s e c o n d
- We arrive for the consultation to assess your current belongings, furniture layout, and organizational needs.
- We will make recommendations for new pieces that are needed and give you a plan (if applicable) for furniture re-arrangement and/or window coverings, as well as other tasks to complete before Styling Day.
- If shopping services are needed, we will arrange for that.
- We will also sign the Client Agreement to ensure both client and designer expectations are in sync.
- We will schedule the Styling Day and email an invoice for the remainder.
*A travel fee of $20 will be added for each trip for clients living outside of I540.
t h i r d
- On Styling Day, we arrive to organize and style your rooms, using your existing belongings and any new items you have acquired.
- We will do a final walk-through at the end of the appointment to ensure your satisfaction.