We offer authentic, straightforward in-home consultations in Raleigh and Cary, N.C.
Paint Color Consultations (60 minutes)
ideal for clients who simply need help choosing paint colors for the interior or exterior of their home.
Choosing paint colors can be so very overwhelming! The sheer volume of options can be paralyzing. You may know what color you like, but can’t decide on the exact shade. Or, perhaps you simply want a neutral, but the undertones seem confusing. Let us make it super straightforward for you. As a certified True Color Expert, Cate will confidently narrow in on the colors that will work in your home interior or exterior, based on the look and feel you are aiming for and the existing elements in the home.
An intensive three day training with internationally renowned Color Expert Maria Killam equipped Cate with an arsenal of tools to choose the right color easily and confidently. Maria's approach teaches how to identify undertones in the existing fixtures in a home (carpet, wood, stone, brick), guiding us to the ideal paint color choice.
Save yourself time and money trying out dozens of paint colors, and get it right the first time!
Paint Color Consultation Process:
- Contact us below to discuss the goals and challenges of your project.
- We will schedule a consultation in your home during a time that works for us both.
- You will receive an invoice via email that may be paid via Credit Card, Paypal, or Personal Check. This payment secures your spot on our calendar.
s e c o n d
- We arrive for the consultation with a comprehensive library of large scale paint color samples to ensure we select the ideal colors for your home. The consultation may last up to 60 minutes and may include up to three rooms/spaces.
t h i r d
- We leave you with a detailed list of color names and numbers for each room or location, with sheen recommendations.
- We recommend purchasing and applying samples of the recommended colors and viewing them in different light sources and at various times of the day.
*a travel fee of $20 will be added for clients living outside of I540